Monday, May 3, 2010

Rules of Engagement


So he set me up with the program, taught me all I needed to know and set me on the way.

Oh, not to forget there are a few rules that he set for me, and some that I set myself.

1. I could have one meal of my choice a day, at lunch (preferably) or dinner.

2. I would do no exercise (No Jogging) until I cut my weight down to 97 kg.

3. Drink 3 liters of water, minimum, every day.

4. I allow myself one extra meal of my choice, on one weekend meal with the family.

5. Beer, wine or any other alcoholic drinks are reserved for weekends only (Max Twice a week).

6. DO NOT let myself feel Hungry. Take my shake when I do feel so.
7. Have fun enjoying the program, and losing weight!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails