Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear Diary...


When I first started this blog, I'd never would've thought that it would be so fun, informative, and surprising. In the first two weeks alone, I have realized that over the past 17 meals recorded, I've only eaten 2 of it with my mum! That makes ONE meal A WEEK! Wow... How many meals do you have with your family each week? Could you do with spending more time dining with the family?

Dining with the family ain't all that good sometimes.
.. "Come... Finish this, don't waste food", or "Wah, EAT MORE! You've barely touched anything!" and anything else along that line...

All that aside, though. I learned to control and discipline myself when it comes to food so much better now that I have a fixed program to follow. I plan my meals ahead of time, and let myself enjoy everything I want when it comes to the meal. I have also learnt that I can sit with a group of friends who are eating, and I only have a cup of tea and good conversation on that meal :) , and I pay so much more attention to what they say rather than zoning out to the food in front hehe...

This time around, my health really made a huge impact on my motivation to lose weight. What an eye-opener it was to me to learn that my old habits was costing me my health. Anthony Robbins' words really resonated in me this time. He once said:

"To eat a lot, you must eat little many times"

...I guess if I do that, I might be able to live a long time, savoring all the good food the world has to offer! So try that out this week, eat small, frequent meals throughout the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails