Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Realizations...


The Past Does Not Equal The Future– Anthony Robbins



I used to bask in the glory of completing a 24km track under 2-1/2 hours. Until today...

It finally dawned to me that the total weight I would have to lose is almost a quarter of my current. However, losing weight is not my main priority, fitness is. The first half marathon I completed was under 2 1/2 hours. The second took me more than 3. This was a slippery slope. I needed to get fit for the sake of my health. FFS I used to just put on my jogging shoes after work, go out and jog for 90 minutes! Non-stop! What happened between then and now? Geez...

As of today, all my previous fitness accomplishments are wiped, and I shall start with a clean slate.

Running Goals Checklist:

1. Run a 5K. (DONE 19/10/10)

2. Run a 10K. (DONE 19/11/10)

3. Run a half marathon. (DONE 21/11/10)

4. Run a marathon.

5. Run a 10 minute mile.

6. Run 5K under 30 minutes.

7. Run 10K under 60 minutes.

8. Run a half marathon under 150 minutes.

9. Run a marathon under 270 minutes.

10. Stay alive after all that...


...IT IS TIME TO GET TO WORK...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails