Sunday, May 2, 2010

A New (To Me) Weight Loss Plan


"You could eat what you like and still lose weight" He said.

I have tried many diets before this, but none of it lets me eat what I like, everyday, for it to work. And boy was it difficult to stick to those diets.

I've tried the soup diet, the Atkins diet, and even this!!!

Breakfast

5 ’snax’ biscuits (dry crackers)
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1 small apple
1 cup black tea/coffee/water

Lunch

1 boiled egg
1 slice of dry toast
1 cup black tea/coffee/water

Dinner

1 cup of tuna
1 cup of beetroot
1 cup of cauliflower
1/2 melon
1/2 cup of diet vanilla ice-cream
1 cup black tea/coffee/water

Sure, I lost weight on them, but it came back as soon as I start eating my favourite foods... I mean... Come on, you don't expect anyone to eat stale foods like that for more than a day!!! I like food!!! I like eating!!! I like the different sensations that they give out. The smell, the scent, the visual appeal, and of course, the taste and textures!!!

So when he said I could still have my favorite steak on my diet


I was listening and eager to find out how to eat that and lose weight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails