Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Double Digits


Today is the first time, that I officially weigh in
double digits in almost 2 years. The journey has been filled with ups and downs, and at some times, doubts that I will lose weight again. It was all thanks to my beautiful girlfriend and her constant encouragement that got me through those times, it was always her praises and notices on my progress that kept me going week after week. Sometimes when we are accountable to another person, it gives us more motivation to keep going.

Now that I've reached one of my goals for the year, I will need to sit down and make up a few more. One of them is to start my training for a marathon as soon as I hit 95 kgs. I think I would only be able to run a half marathon by November and a full one mid of next year (if all goes well with no injuries). Then, I will be able to cross of the list of goals, one by one!

To be honest, I have never encountered a simpler way to lose weight than this! I do not need to count calories, weigh my food, limit my portions or whatsoever. I just keep drinking the shakes, eat whatever I like for one meal a day. To me, this is freedom. It also keeps my sanity in check, because I love food, as you can tell from my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails