Friday, July 2, 2010

Meals: 2/7/10

What I ate Today:

Today is a special day. I had 5 different meals/snacks throughout the day, not including 2 shakes that I also took. Each time I ate something is on a different sitting with different people.

12.30pm: Bittergourd Soup with Seafood

1.45pm: ABC with Special Durian Ice Cream and Toast Bread with Kaya and Butter

6.30pm: Thai Food at dinnertime. Papaya Salad, Thai Stir Fried Noodles, Pandan Chicken, Green Curry, and also some sweets at the end.

8.15pm: Chinese Food at second dinnertime. Tofu, Fish Curry, Stir Fried Bean Sprouts, and Chicken.

10.45pm: Supper time. Home made Lemon and Oreo Cheesecake! So delicious that I went for a second serving!

What a nice day! Although I like the little meal sizes, I do miss the huge piles of meat in front of me at meal times. Shall go back to more meat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails