Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just a Little Visual Motivation


They say a picture speaks a thousand words. Well... I dug out some old stuff to remind myself to keep going on this journey of getting fit.

It felt like only yesterday, where I would bust myself out of fat camp and head to the nearest chippie, and I would be torn between choosing the chicken chow mien or the chips and curry (I usually end up ordering both).

Truth be told, I've always had a hard time making decisions in my life. I've always struggled between the large sized potato wedges or the extra crispy fried chicken skin (again, I end up doing both). Suffice to say, my appetite and weight was the hardest thing to control, and I let it run my life...

...until I saw this picture. I realized that finishing the marathon made me feel great about myself, but I didn't actually LOOK good. I realized I had to change. Not just to keep my weight, appetite under control, I need to look good doing it too.

** When you are 115kgs and you tell people you've just finished a 21km run, they WILL look at you with one eyebrow raised.


So here I am, two thirds of my journey completed... It's been a long time coming, and I am a couple of kilos lighter, I still can't decide...

Should I leave it down and wavy...

... or swept to the side tidy?...

Please help la~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails